1. Observe personal hygiene as prescribed by the WHO and the government and take part in the 'break the chain campaign'.
2. Observe hygiene of your premises, too. Your actions shall never affect health of anyone else!
3. Avoid travels, especially availing public transport, if possible. In unavoidable circumstances, observe strict personal hygiene (use of masks / handkerchiefs, hand sanitizer, social distancing, etc.).
4. Those who travelled to other states and long distances, shall have to report to the Hostel Warden (Smt. Minimole A., HoD, CE - womens hostels, Sri. Thomas T., Associate Professor, ME - mens hostels) and disclose their travel history, when they return back. They may have to get self-quarantined at their hostels in isolated rooms with toilet facility as per the directions of the District Collector, Alappuzha.
5. The date of registration for all semester-end examinations of 2015 and 2019 schemes is extended to 04.04.2020 by the University. Kindly stick on to the date. The rescheduled timetable of examinations shall be announced, later.
6. Students can contact their faculty members (through their official class WhatsApp groups or otherwise) for study materials of remaining portions of the subjects in order not to waste academic time.
7. Be safe and vigilant, always. Eat healthy food and get sufficient exercise and sleep for maintaining good immunity..
8. Check for further updates in cucek.in and cusat.ac.in regarding the academic programs